We Have SPECIAL PRICING on our 30, 60 and 90 Day Treatment Program.
Call For The Best Value In Alcoholism Treatment!
SouthCoast Gives You More!
Call 1-866-742-4143 24/7
Medical Doctor and Staff
Clinical Psychologist On Staff
Marriage and Family Therapist
Certified Drug Treatment Counselors
Incredible Beach Environment
State Licensed for Detox
State Licensed For Residential Treatment
Holistic Drug Treatment Including Massage
Acupuncturist Licensed in Herbal Medicine
2 to 1 Client to Staff Ratio
100 Years Combined Experience
7 Specialized Treatment Programs
Court Liaison Works With Your Lawyer
Primary and Extended Treatment Up To 6 Months
Change Your Life Today with the help of our Alcohol Treatment Center
What has drinking done to your life? Are you overwhelmed, confused, out-of-control? Looking for alcohol rehabilitation?
If alcohol has hijacked your life or the life of someone you love, we can help. We are here for you 24/7. At SouthCoast Recovery Alcohol Treatment Center, it’s about living, with our successful alcohol rehabilitation program.
We CAN help… CALL NOW.
Our Alcoholism Treatment Works
It takes courage, guidance and structure to become sober. Only 4% of alcoholics stay sober for the next year if they try to quit on their own. SouthCoast Recovery Alcohol Treatment Center offers complete alcohol rehabilitation with intervention, detox and treatment to conquer alcoholism. Our world-class clinical staff at our Alcohol Treatment Center offers daily individual attention to get to the heart of the problem, deal with the wreckage and build the framework for a new, sobriety-based life.
We offer affordable, effective alcohol rehabilitation on the cutting-edge in our alcohol treatment center. Alcoholism can be difficult and painful to overcome. We blend clinical and holistic methods to renew mind, body and spirit while restoring relationships, goals and purpose. This prepares our clients for long-term sobriety, allowing our program to excel where others fail.
Alcohol Rehabilitation Services/Options:
1. Alcoholism diagnosis
2. Intervention services
3. Medically-supervised, social model and holistic detox options
4. Psychological evaluation for dual diagnosis of problems such as depression and anxiety, which may be underlying causes of abuse
5. Individual psychological treatment
6. Individual counseling
7. Family counseling
9. Alcoholism education
10. Health and wellness education
11. Denial management
12. Relapse prevention
13. Anger management
14. Acupuncture for pain management, stress reduction and decreased cravings
15. Detoxification massage therapy
16. Meditation for stress reduction, a calmer mind, reduced cravings and clarity
17. Fitness sessions at gym (24-Hour Fitness)
18. Integration of 12-step principles and Alcoholics Anonymous meetings
19. Structure, guidance and practice for long-term sobriety